Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 30


"This week we went to San Antonio again for the weekend. It was our annual spring party with Nana, PawPaw, Uncle Jason, Aunt Candice and your cousins. We had so much fun playing on the tire swing, eating yummy food and ice cream and watching the basketball playoffs. This was definitely your favorite kind of day. Sunday was Mother’s Day. Even though you are not out in the world, I am still a mother to you so this day was really special for me. You are a prayer answered and a dream come true and I am counting the days until our eyes meet for the first time. I’m starting to feel very tired. You are a busy bee inside of me and I am finding it more and more difficult to put one foot in front of the other. It’s kind of frustrating because your mommy likes to be very active but it will all be worth it in the end. Only 10 more weeks!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment